1. Agadir Fast-track
These terms and conditions that are set below apply to Fast-track bookings made on this website. Please read through and we thank you for your understanding.
- 1.1 Travel Design owns Agadir fast-track. Travel Design is incorporated in Morocco
- 1.2 Clients must be aged 18 and above in order to make a booking
- 1.3 When booking an Agadir fast-track service you are then entering into a contract with Travel Design for passage through the fast-track lane at Agadir airport. The contract’s date and time are based on the date and time of the confirmation.
- 1.4 Agadir airport has the right to withdraw availability at its own discretion for a given date. Bookings must be made two days before arrival at Agadir airport.
- 1.5 The price accepted and confirmed by you during the booking process online is the price you will pay. All payments are in Euros and do include VAT (Value Added Tax) and all applicable taxes. The booking is valid for a single passage through the fast-track lane and it accords to the date you have booked.
- 1.6 You may not re-sell or transfer any booking, whether in whole or in part.
- 1.7 Payments must be made in advance and online using Paypal and Credit card through PayPal. Agadir fast track has the right to not continue with your booking in these cases; If your card is declined for any reason, or if the payment card has been associated with fraudulent use or without the cardholder’s permission or if the person making the booking is under 18 years of age. Your data will not be disclosed to their parties other than the financial institution that’s related to your chosen payment methods. You will be asked for your personal data to be disclosed in order to process and confirm your payment.
- 1.8 You will receive a confirmation e-mail to the address you have provided after the completion of your booking. You (the client) are responsible for providing a valid e-mail address.
No-show cases and cancellation
Agadir fast track bookings cannot be canceled or annulled.
For the departure service: The customer must show up at the meeting point and on the time agreed upon when receiving your confirmation e-mail. Our Agadir fast track agent will arrive at the meeting point ten (10) minutes before the agreed time in order to avoid any unwanted circumstances.
Our Agadir fast track agent will stay for fifteen (15) more minutes in case you (the client) is experiencing a delay or you’re late to arrive. If you (the client) happen to take more than fifteen (15) minutes to arrive, in this case, you will be considered as a no-show case and you will not be assured, neither refunded.
For the series on arrival: Our Agadir fast track agent will adjust according to operational requirements, if you (the client) happen to take more than fifteen (15) minutes to show up at the meeting point you will be considered as a no-show and you will not be refunded.
Agadir fast track conditions of use
- 1.9 The use of our Agadir fast track lane is strictly subject to these conditions:
- I. We do not guarantee the availability of our Agadir fast track lane or the queue length or time, or that the Agadir fast track queue time will be less than standard lanes. All passengers have to go through the regulations and procedures such as security and x-ray screening, so we recommend that you allow yourself enough time in order to go through the procedures with enough time at hand.
- II. Agadir fast track is not responsible for passengers who missed their flight due to not allowing enough time to go through the check-in and security processes.
- III. The use of Agadir fast track does not guarantee entry to the departure lounge. Procedures such as security, rules, and regulations apply to their full extent.
- IV. Agadir fast track agents are not to be held liable for loss or damage suffered by you (the client) like missing your flight for any reason.
- 1.10 Agadir fast-track employees hold the right of refusing admittance to the fast-track lane.
- 1.11 If prevented from supplying the fast track lane for any reason, Agadir fast track has the right to cancel the contract and provide a full refund as a compensation.
You will be provided with as much notice as possible.
- 1.12 Agadir fast track supplies you with the fast track lane only as is under the contract (confirmed by you on the e-mail you’ll receive) and will not be responsible for costs, compensation costs or expenses related to any flights or other services that you may have arranged. The client is responsible for allowing enough time for car parking and transfer to the terminal and airport procedures including checking-in and security but not limited to just those.
- 1.13 Agadir fast track welcomes complaints and we’re always available to receive any complaints that you may have, please use the Contact Us form provided on our website.
- 1.14 Agadir fast track has the right to amend the specification of the products and services without giving a notice. And also to discontinue any of its available services or products.
- 1.15 The laws of Morocco govern the contract between the client and Agadir fast track and any dispute between the two parties will be resolved in the courts of Agadir exclusively.